Home > Banking Services > Treasury > Government Securities Investment Window
With a view to ensure smooth and speedy transaction of government securities a “Government Securities Investment Window” has been formed at our bank.
Key responsibilities of Government Securities Investment Window are as follows:
- To provide information regarding coupon and yield to maturity of treasury bills and bonds to the potential clients of government securities.
- To facilitate opening of Business Participants (BP) accounts of individuals and institutional customers for government securities only.
- To advise to open bank account in order to facilitate sale/buy of government securities and disbursement of coupon interest and matured amount of government securities.
- To accomplish sale/buy of government securities as per client’s requisition.
- To accomplish timely payment of coupon interest, principal amount on maturity and any amount related to transaction of government securities to client’s bank account.
- To reconcile client’s portfolio on a regular basis.
- To perform all other related activities by keeping close contact with Treasury Division.
||Name & Designation
||Mr. Md Nesar Uddin
Senior Executive Officer
||Corporate Branch, Southeast Bank Ltd, Eunoos Trade Center (Level # 1), 52-53 Dilkusha C/A Dhaka-1000
||“Government Securities Investment Window” at branch level
||Mr. Md Asrafuzzaman
||Mr. Md Kazi Muktakin
Assistant Vice President
||Treasury Division, Head Office, Southeast Bank Limited, Eunoos Trade Center (Level-13) 52-53 Dilkusha C/A Dhaka-1000
||Support Team at Treasury Division, Head Office, Southeast Bank Limited
||Mr. Md Arif Hasan Bhuiyan
First Assistant Vice President