Over ten million expatriates are the pride of Bangladesh. They represent our country by spreading the richness of our cultures across the globe. They are the real ambassadors of goodwill for Bangladesh. The remittance is considered as the second largest sources of foreign exchange for our much needed economic development.
Today Southeast Bank is a well known brand for its representation among the Expatriates' and their family members at home and abroad. Besides, we are continuously striving to uphold remittances by rendering quality services to the respected beneficiaries in the most convenient and safest manner.
Service Commitments :
- Instant Cash withdrawal facility from 1000+ Branch Centers of NGOs (RDRS, Society for Social Services (SSS) and Jagorani Chakra Foundation - JCF, Rural Reconstruction Foundation-RRF).
- Quick Customer Services.
- Cordial in service delivery.
- No service charge taken from beneficiaries at Bangladesh end.
- We resolve customers' complaints fairly, consistently and promptly.
- Privacy and Confidentiality of transactions.
- We educate customers about Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating Terrorist Financing (CTF).
Facilities for Non Resident Bangladeshis and their Family Members :
- Saving Account Opening.
- Fixed Deposits Account Opening.
- Wage Earners Pension Saving Scheme (WEPSS) Account Opening.
- Investment in Wage Earners development Bond.
- Investment in US Dollar Bond and US Dollar Investment Bond.
- SMS Alerts and Internet Banking.
- Disbursement of Remittance through Mobile Wallets.
- Every Branch has a dedicated "Customer Service and Complaint Management Desk" for dispute resolution.
- We help customers find the right product to meet their needs.
- Customers can lodge complaints in person or in writing, over phone or e-mail us from here.
- Valuable feedback from here.
Strengths of Remittance Services :
- Instant Cash Pick up services from any branch of Southeast Bank Limited.
- Instant Cash Pick up services from any branch location of SSS, JCF and RDRS Bangladesh.
- Instant Cash Pick up services from any branches of 18 sub-agent banks.Sub Agents are One Bank, Mutual Trust Bank, Jamuna Bank, Al-Arafah Islami Bank, Shahjalal Islami Bank, Mercantile Bank, UCBL, The City Bank, Padma Bank ,Meghna Bank, Union Bank, Exim Bank, Premier Bank, Modhumoti Bank, SBAC Bank, NRB Global Bank, NRBC Bank and First Security Islami Bank, NRB Bank Ltd.
- Real Time online Account Deposit if Account with SEBL.
- Real Time Remittance Fund deposited in My Remit Card.
- Cash withdrawal from any ATM Booths.
- POS facility for My Remit Card.
- Any Bank Account Deposits in 12 hours under EFTN system.
SEBL Remittance Disbursement Network :
- Branches of SEBL 135.
- Sub-branches of SEBL 16.
- Branches of sub-agent Banks: 2500+.
- Branch locations of Society for Social Services 408.
- Branch locations of Jagorani Chakra Foundation 410.
- Branch locations of RDRs Bangladesh 140.
- Branch locations of RRFs Bangladesh 170
- Number of ATM Booths 15000 over the country.
- bKash 12 lacs wallets.
- Tele-cash 56000 wallets.