Home > Banking Services > Conventional Banking > Special Notice Deposit (SND)
Special Notice Deposit (SND)
Special Notice Deposit (SND) Account is an interest bearing deposit account where advance notice is required for withdrawal.
Features and Benefits :
- Bank pays attractive interest.
- Personalized MICR Cheque Book is available.
- Nominal service charge.
- Any branch banking facility (Cash withdrawal and deposit from any branch).
- Bank accepts Standing Instructions from A/C holders.
- Nomination facility is available to nominate beneficiary for account proceeds.
- Interest is payable on half yearly basis.
- Charge free statement of A/C, Balance Confirmation Certificate twice in a year on half yearly basis.
- Option is available to collect e - Statement on monthly basis.
* Please contact nearest SEBL branch or call 16206 for details.