Large projects are financed through raising funds through participation of more than one bank by joint financing against a set of common terms and conditions laid down in a loan agreement.
Features and Benefits :
- Borrowers can access from a diverse group of financial institutions for funding.
- Funds can be raised at competitive price.
- Flexibility in structuring & pricing.
- Save the time and efforts of approaching / negotiating with individual banks for sanction.
- A viable business case.
- Project feasibility report.
- Loan Application.
- Sets of documents based on type of project and nature of financing requirements.
* Please contact nearest SEBL branch or call 16206 for details.