Home > Banking Services > Islamic Banking > Mudaraba Special Notice Deposit (MSND)
Mudaraba Special Notice Deposit (MSND)
Mudaraba Special Notice Deposit (MSND) Account is a profit bearing deposit where advance notice of 7 to 30 days is required for amount withdrawal. SND A/C is usually opened by Firms, Corporate Financial Institution.
Features and Benefits :
- Bank pays attractive profit.
- Personalized MICR Cheque Book is available.
- Nominal service charge.
- Any branch banking facility (Cash withdrawal and deposit from any branch).
- Bank accepts Standing Instructions from A/C holders.
- Nomination facility is available to nominate beneficiary for account proceeds.
- Profit is payable on half yearly basis.
- Charge free statement of A/C, Balance Confirmation Certificate twice in a year on half yearly basis.
- Option is available to collect e - Statement on monthly basis.
* Please contact nearest SEBL branch or call 16206 for details.