Home > Banking Services > SMS Altert Service
SMS Altert Service
Alert Services :
- Account Debit/Credit Alert.
- Clearing Cheque Return Alert.
- Loan / Time / Scheme Deposit Maturity Alert
- e-Mail alert is also available
- Registration form must be completed and submitted to the branch, where the account(s) is / are maintained.
- For any change in registration, account holder(s) has to complete a Registration Amendment Form.
Users' Responsibilities :
- The account holder(s) is solely responsible for any misuse of SMS Banking Service.
- The client(s) is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his / her financial information by ensuring safe holding of the PIN and mobile phone assigned for the SEBL SMS Banking Service. If the mobile phone is lost, stolen, exchanged with another individual or the PIN is disclosed, the account holder shall immediately notify the Branch or Head Office (Tel: 02-9571050) to stop the service temporarily. Otherwise, all SMS received from lost mobile phone will be treated as client's authorized message. Client has to inform the changed mobile number (if any) in writing by filling up the amendment form.
- The account holder(s) hereby agrees that Southeast Bank Ltd. shall not be responsible for any disruption in SMS Banking Service due to mobile phone service provider or any mechanical / electrical failure on the part of Southeast Bank Ltd.
* Please contact your home branch to avail alert service.